Friday, August 8, 2014

Inspiration- Interiors I Love





Each one has "I love it" written all over them.
I gain inspiration from them all.






Love that lantern!






Love the symmetry of this with 2 chairs.






I thought this was so chic and unexpected.






Love the legs on the table.






This looks so inviting.






OK, can't get enough of blue & white.





Adore banquets.






Love this!






I adore dark painted rooms.



 unknown



Look at the BIG print on the shades + the bust!






Guess I adore symmetry + look at that angel!






I hung something like this at client's home.







Just LOVE those chairs at the table.






Another interesting chair in front of the desk.




So there you have it, interiors I love-
Which one strikes your fancy, dear readers?
Tell me you favorite.
Once again, I can not pick a favorite.


Love,



Peggy





To see your vision come to life, email us about our design services at Peggy Braswell Design.



6 comments:

  1. As you know many are my favorites too. Thanks for linking to our blog and hope you have a wonderful weekend, Peggy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. lovepeggy

      Delete
  2. Hello Peggy

    I am completely drawn to the blue with the wonderful patterned curtains and the bust.
    Wishing you a great weekend

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen isn't that one just thebest. thanks for commenting love peggy

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful room! I love the rug and was wondering if you could share where you found it? Thank you!!
    casual-home-idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, I am assuming you mean the rug in the last picture. I think is an old chinese rug called a Nichols Rug. Hope that helps. love peggy

      Delete