Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Design Books I Like



I have been asked over & over what are my favorite design books 
---so here they are!

5 of my favorite design books, the ones I go to for inspiration.




(ISBN 0-157-88759-2)
By Michele Michael


This has got to be one of my all time favorites!
Every time I look in this, I find something I have not seen before.


(ISBN 0-8212-2764-5)
By Jean Demachy and François Baudot


This is a divine book by French Elle Decor I love that magazine!
Trust me this book is full of wonderful ideas and beautiful photos.


(ISBN 0-7112-1550-2)


One of my favorite designers is Saladino.
An inspiration  +  he loves lavender(one color I can't get enough of)!

Heavenly


(ISBN 0-8109-9413-5)
By Wendy Goodman and Hutton Wilkinson


Enough said!!!
Everything in this book is an inspiration.


(ISBN 069620846-6)




 I design with a Traditional sense - I am proud of that style/sense... 
I adore this book put out by Traditional Home.

Tell me the design books that are your favorites.
 I  learn so much from you, dear readers.


Love, Peggy




To see your vision come to life, email us about our design services at Peggy Braswell Design

You can purchase many of the items found on this blog, according to BRASWELL and much more at  BRASWELL

We will work with the trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment