Friday, March 30, 2012

Things I love- Antlers


I adore antlers, maybe it's growing up in the deep south, whatever, I just love them(anyway)! Below, see some of the ones I love!


I like antlers with earrings + Italian mask!


Birds nest are another thing I love. They work so well with antlers.



I rescued Mr. Bambi from a pawn shop in Texas. They were throwing him out. I put him in the front seat of my convertible, top down and saved him. He's been the mascot of my shop.





These are antlers with earrings hanging in BRASWELL - the shop.





These antlers are in the window with decanters, rock crystal pieces and crystal earrings.


These are in my living room made out of Japanese scroll boxes. I think they are stunning.


Janet used a head (I found in Texas also) with light bulbs coming out of the eye sockets!


As you can tell, I adore antlers.
 Hanging above the mirror.
In an urn!
 Anyway!


Tell me, dear readers what you love. 

Have a lovely weekend!

Love, Peggy


To see your vision come to life, email us about our design services at Peggy Braswell Design

You can purchase many of the items found on this blog, according to BRASWELL and much more at  BRASWELL

We will work with the trade.

4 comments:

  1. Peggy I love your collection and all of the ways you display them. I am so glad you saved Bambi from the trash bin!

    Please come visit to enter the amazing Cross Bottle Giveaway!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like antlers in their right place to be..I cant have them at my home would fit..well.perhaps if i paint them in black..mm great idea ?.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie..these are some of the things I adore. Thank you xxpeggy

    ReplyDelete