Monday, September 15, 2014

Wedding Ideas




I thought it would be grand to see some wedding ideas.
I love weddings!
They are such happy occasions.






This wedding cake table takes the cake (no pun intended).



from stylemepretty.com



What a good idea.



from slimpaley.com



Love blue and white on a table.



from pinterest.com/frenchessence



Such a beautiful centerpiece arrangement.



from omgimgettingmarried.com



Ok, this is wonderful.
No trouble finding your table.



from snippetandink.com



Love this one.
Look at the lighted chandeliers...



 unknown



Have been in love with hanging balls of flowers.



 from thecinderellaproject.blogspot.com



Speaking of hanging, look at those flowers.
Aren't they divine?



 from southernweddings.com



What a special tribute to a special grandmother.



 from stylemepretty.com



I think these are so fabulous.
A favor at each place.



unknown



Wow, what a dance floor!



from colincowieweddings.com



Leave it up to Colin Cowie.
Who does unbelievable weddings.


So there you have some wonderful wedding ideas.
Dear readers, tell me what was your favorite.

I would love to hear from you.





Love,




Peggy







 To see your vision come to life, email us about our design services at Peggy Braswell Design.



6 comments:

  1. WOW. I could indulge in any of these spaces for any type of party, Peggy! Flowers, fine flatware and linen? ANYTIME!

    Thank you so much for coming to visit! I hope you've had a grand summer whether it's been spent traveling or staying near home. Enjoy the new season!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course I came by to visit + your blog is one of my favorites + aren't the parties(weddings) something. love peggy

      Delete
  2. Every detail...AMAZING!
    I am stealing that hanging flower idea for our chandy!
    Happy September, Peggy!
    ~Lynne
    w/L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lynne thanks for the comment. Good for you on the chandy. love peggy

      Delete
  3. I love all of the green and white, the little menu and the big arrangement with the green roses, so fresh, classic yet whimsical...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for leaving a sweet comment + telling me what you liked + loved that. love peggy

      Delete