Thursday, June 19, 2014

First Day Of Summer



I adore beaches + water.
Growing up in Pensacola, FL, I was around water and the beach all the time.
In fact, water and sandy beaches are my peaceful place. 
What is yours?

Here are a few of the images I thought were so beautiful. 



from zsazsabellagio.tumblr.com



Look at that beautiful wave!

 The colors are amazing.






zsazsabellagio.tumblr.com



I adore a good beach!







from dariapewblogspotcom.tumblr.com




The image above looks like Pensacola sand, water & chair.




from oohscarlett.tumblr.com



I thought this was divine.

A swing to paradise.



from bluepueblo.tumblr.com


 

What could be lovelier than a lantern festival?

Lantern Festival, Honolulu, Hawaii



unknown



 

The water color is delicious!
 

Lagos, Portugal






from sikihesivijo.tumblr.com





 

So peaceful and beautiful with the palm trees.

Costa Rica




from facebook.com



One of my favorites!

Look at those steps under the water.
Four Seasons Resorts Maldives




unknown



OHHHH, divine!
Maldives




from thecinderellaproject.blogspot.com




Just love this water.

Aren't those clouds magnificent?


from andwhatalicesaw.tumblr.com



Look at those umbrellas, so fabulous.



unknown




 

This is what Pensacola beach looks like.
Who knows it might be!



from jetheart.tumblr.com



Sunset is amazing!

Cayman Island Reef, Grand Caymans




unknown


Breathtaking!

Tahiti

Dear readers, 
you have something that is near to my heart- beaches & water!

You must have something that is near your heart.
Tell me what it is. 


Love,



Peggy



To see your vision come to life, email us about our design services at Peggy Braswell Design.

8 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh! I can almost feel that salty air! Happy first day of summer, Peggy. Here's to a fabulous and fun season. Cheers :) Loi

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images get me so excited for our beach trip - amazing pictures, Peggy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by + glad you liked the pictures & are going on a trip. love peggy

      Delete
  3. Peggy as I have just returned from Southern California, these images are perfection to me!
    Thank you......
    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love them also-thanks for the sweet comment. love peggy

      Delete