Friday, June 13, 2014

Art I Love





These are some of my favorite art pieces.
I adore them all + find I like so many different things-
Flowers, portraits, anything that looks "real", birds & feathers
+ more things.
Take a look.






Love this!







 
Portraits have always been a favorite of mine. 






from zsazsabellagio.blogspot.com


 

So beautiful.






from kunsthandelbies.nl



 
Flowers I adore.






from an-imbibing-gentleman.tumblr.com




 
This looks good enough to drink.



from carolines-sunshine.tumblr.com



 
Flowers! So lovely...








from maggiebroda.com


 

Looks like New Orleans to me.
All that jazz.






from mrxstitch.com




 
Isn't this interesting? 
Love the texture.  






from mydesignchic.com

 

This one is a favorite of mine.
Delicious looking!






from evabreuerartdealer.com.au




 
These poppies look so real. 






from wildapple.com

 

Love birds of any kind.






from ingridsmuling.nl



Blue + white is a favorite.






from racheluchizono.com



 

Lanterns and a bird - yes!




from almasargallery.com


 

Her face is so serene.






from backtothefiveanddime.tumblr.com



 
Helena Rubinstein by Marie Laurencin (1934).


Dear readers,
what do you love best? 
I would love to hear from you.

Thank you so much for reading my blog. 







 

 Love,




Peggy


To see your vision come to life, email us about our design services at Peggy Braswell Design.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Peggy
    You feature a beautiful and varied collection here. I have a fondness for portraits too. Have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen..glad we have so much in common. love peggy

      Delete