Thursday, April 24, 2014

London Walking





Here are some photos I took walking around in London.
I had such a wonderful time






I can't remember the name of the street???
I know I was there!






Those buses are something to be hold!






I am pretty sure I was in Shanghai Tang.






Janet said the streets looked like a cleaner version of New York.






It has been raining when this was taken.






This was along the street where my client lives.






This was right before a big downpour.






This tree was blooming in all its glory.






I had to take a picture of these two guys talking.






Loved all the flags flying.






Looks like a very posh street.






 The macarons are soooo good here.






This is the Royal Academy - I do remember that!






Department store, under construction.






It is so charming in London.






I had to take a picture of this wicker bike.
I was quite taken with it.
 The entire thing is wicker!!!!!






An apartment house!






 A typical street in London.
Look at all the trees blooming + the flowers. 

I had a glorious time.
Wish you all could have been there with me, dear readers.



Love,




Peggy



To see your vision come to life, email us about our design services at Peggy Braswell Design.

3 comments: