Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sketches by Missoni







Rosita & Ottavio Missoni designs from my 1993 Desk Diary,
Aren't they divine? and just as lovely in 2011.






The one above is called Floral bouguet: a strapless sequined silk gown is drawn in a graceful multi-color print of large florals. So glorious, just love this sketch!






This is  Black and White Vibrations: Missoni's signature space-dye technique is perfect for a fluid stretch silk jersey long dress with criss-cross back straps. 
So beautiful and timeless, don't you think?







OK here's my favorite Missoni. 
Gypsy Dance: layers of color and movement are achieved by folds of net tunics over a patchwork-printed dress and long ruffly skirt. Yep! that's me dancing in Italy-(I wish) 
Isn't this just too beyond the beyond. 
OK I'll take each one of them-
now you pick your favorite




To see your vision come to life, email us about our design services at Peggy Braswell Design

You can purchase many of the items found on this blog, according to BRASWELL and much more at  BRASWELL

We will work with the trade.

2 comments:

  1. Black and white is quite unusual for the Missoni but it is the one I like most in this post. I started buying Missoni when the line was still designed by Emanuelle Khan...can you imagine?

    ReplyDelete