Friday, December 5, 2014

Christmas Ideas




I adore Christmas time.
Take a look at these ideas.
They are wonderful + just in the nick. 






Isn't this a great idea? - you could paint balls!






Adore blue & white.
My two favorite things.






This is a great idea!

When it snows...






What a grand use of wine corks.






So simple & beautiful.



from www.etsy.com



For a door...



from weddbook.com



I remember doing these when I was a child.
They smelled terrific & lasted a long time.



from woohome.com



This is a great idea for beer or any kind of bottled drinks.



  from weheartit.com



I am going to use this one this year!
Antlers & lights.



 from zsazsabellagio.blogspot.com



This is so simple.
What an impact.






I think this is in a shop!
Love the use of color.






For that old silver you have around at this time of year.






What a fun idea!



from mydesignchic.com



Love the wreaths on the mirror.



from mydesignchic.com



So simple yet so lovely.


I love wreaths at Christmas time.
Which one is your favorite and  which one will you use this year, dear readers?





Love,




Peggy




To see your vision come to life, email us about our design services at Peggy Braswell Design.





6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Peggy...I see you're still doing gorgeous blogs. I knew there was a reason I was keeping champagne corks! Can't wait to make the reindeer! Anyway, I thought you might like to know that I have relaunched my blog..."Paris Rendez-Vous and Beyond"...about Brisbane...and praps other places within Australia. It'll have an art focus....and simply celebrate life! I hope you like it Peggy. The address is as follows......http://parisallons-y.blogspot.com. Ciao, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so glad to hear about your blog. Aren't those reindeer cute? love peggy

      Delete
  2. Dear Peggy,
    I am keeping it much simpler this year. Magnolia wreath, lots of candles and a few special ornaments in a beautiful bowl. Designs that are elegant yet not over the top! Thank you for the inspiration!
    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds wonderful, Karena Merry Christmas love peggy

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous ideas Peggy, it never gets old...being inspired by Christmas. I love it all, the ice skates are so charming. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so glad you stopped by & left a sweet message, love, peggy

      Delete