Friday, November 7, 2014

Fantastic Gardens, Part III




Fantastic gardens are something I adore. 
Gardens are a passion of mine as you can see in the pictures. 
A house isn't a home until the 
gardens are mature & growing.
(that is what I tell clients)







Isn't this divine?
I adore paths in the garden.







So lovely.







Just a little bit of greenery goes a long way.







Arbors are a favorite of mine also.









Isn't this just the best?






There are those paths again.








Water features are a big help in the garden.










 

"Eye falls" create such interest in a garden.








Another water feature with a beautiful "eye fall"

I can't pick my favorite dear readers...

Help me!
Find your favorite!



Love,



Peggy




To see your vision come to life, email us about our design services at Peggy Braswell Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment