Friday, March 28, 2014

Chinoiserie, Part IV




I am so in love with anything old + Chinese.



from montanarosepainter.tumblr.com






I think the paintings are fabulous.
I adore this bamboo + bird painting.





They have similar canisters at Charles & Charles in LA.



Aren't these door unbelievable?





I adore the painting in this one.



unknown



This screen + chair is beautiful.







Adore this bed!



Isn't this screen beautiful?





Love this day bed!






So beautiful with all the fabrics.







Look at the wallpaper.







Love this chair!



unknown



Love that the wallpaper matches the chair - or maybe that is fabric on the wall.







Valance in a client's home.






The fabric is from Pierre Frey.


I use chinoiserie whenever I can .
I think  it brings in sophistication.
Which ones do you like, dear readers?



Love,



Peggy











To see your vision come to life, email us about our design services at Peggy Braswell Design



4 comments:

  1. The chair with the cane seat. It could go anywhere.
    withLove.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The screen and daybed are favorites - love!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the screen + daybed is one of my favorites also. love peggy

      Delete