Friday, February 21, 2014

Chinoiserie, Part II





Can you tell I adore chinoiserie anything.






Stunning drawing!




from markdsikes.com



I adore this, look at the floor + the details.




unknown





 


This is beautiful, Joanne Kim could do this!




from bellacor.com



Wonderful chandelier!




unknown



Oh, to have that piece.




from moonbounce.co.uk



I am told the Chinese love birds, so do I.




from aestheticoiseau.com



The red chairs on that fabulous rug! Perfection!
I am sure this is a Nichols rug.




from paloma81.blogspot.com



Love that bed! 
Yes!




from loveisspeed.blogspot.com



Look at that bed and the wallpaper. Heavenly.




from cityzenart.blogspot.com



I adore this!




from milesredd.com



What a glorious mirror. Nothing replaces good art like a mirror.




from ralphlaurenhome.com



Would you know this was Ralph Lauren?




from dilmaghani.com



This rug is small but magnificent!




from chinoiseriechic.blogspot.com



Loving the little bit of gold !




from mannerofstyle.blogspot.com



So beautiful, those doors + that color + the panels!


 

Dear readers, which one of these is your favorite? I liked them all!

I can't pick one, I need your help.
Help!





 

Love,



Peggy





To see your vision come to life, email us about our design services at Peggy Braswell Design

No comments:

Post a Comment