Thursday, August 8, 2013

Bathrooms & Powder Rooms From Pinterest


From my Pinterest




Amazing!


Unknown


Love the black subway tiles.




This scene is delightful - the branches are hand painted on silver & gold leaf squares.




Concrete sinks are a must!




Isn't this wonderful?




Concrete sink + stand - great!




Love me an outdoor bath/shower!




Galvanized tin




The cubbys for storage are great in the shower.




Hmmm.... think I like black & white?




This is so classic!




Another concrete sink-this time even the walls.


Unknown

Look at that plaque on the wall above the tub.




Candles around the tub - heaven.




So classic, love the picture on the floor. 




Love to put lamps in bathrooms!
 They give a wonderful glow.


Unknown


The pedestal for the sink can be anything...




All these photos are from my Pinterest.
Aren't they wonderful?



Which ones do you like, dear readers?


Leave a comment and tell me.





Love,
Peggy






 To see your vision come to life, email us about our design services at Peggy Braswell Design.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there

    I have been reading back posts about going to new York, your Dad and Grandma Ruby

    love all of them

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear janice: went to your blog + how sweet of you to leave me a comment...love peggy

      Delete