Friday, June 8, 2012

My favorite paint color- Parchment





My favorite color to use in clients home & mine has got to be Parchment.

It has great depth & believe it or not, dear readers, this Parchment changes colors- 
sometimes looking lavender, pinkish or greenish.
It is fabulous!
I use it in eggshell finish, easy to wipe clean.

Parchment(724) is made by ICI, now I think you can get it at Glidden paints.


This is my living room.


BRASWELL the shop with Parchment.


I think it looks soft & lovely here.




A client's living room.


Up the stairs is Parchment.




Another client's living room.


As you can see, I adore Parchment, it is ethereal!
Tell me your favorite paint color.



Love, Peggy

To see your vision come to life, email us about our design services at Peggy Braswell Design

You can purchase many of the items found on this blog, according to BRASWELL and much more at  BRASWELL

We will work with the trade.

4 comments:

  1. I am loving the chameleon quality of this paint Peggy. Adore your home!

    Anita's Parisian Party
    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love Parchment! Thanks for stopping by. love peggy

      Delete
  2. Love "super white" or "snow white" -
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nice comment PVE-love peggy

    ReplyDelete