Friday, October 14, 2011

Blogs I Love Part II

This is a continuation of my favorite blogs(much too long for one post) - I hope you have peaked at a few of them, 'cause I think they are terrific....so here we go!

Jennifer reports on all things from Atlanta (being Southern, I love it!)

Cecelia is fabulous - gives me a chance to see what other countries are doing.

Ronda really gets around + reports on grand happenings

Right up my alley because I love most things Chinese.

Greet is so gracious - just a great read from Belgium

Karena is the best! She has great giveaways.

I found this amazing blog by looking at comments (psss - a grand way to find sites you adore.)

Marisa always has such interesting posts. ALWAYS!

Brooke- I adore her designs + all her posts


Classic Style (Dream Life in City)
this is out of Stockholm-always Great - (trust me!)


I could go on & on, these are just a few of the blogs I look at, 
dear readers.
I have learned so much from each one (any day that I learn something new is exciting). 
Send me your favorites blogs.
I would love to hear which ones ya'll read.
(oops! there is that Southern ya'll sneakin out) 

Love,
 
Peggy


To see your vision come to life, email us about our design services at Peggy Braswell Design

You can purchase many of the items found on this blog, according to BRASWELL and much more at  BRASWELL

We will work with the trade.

4 comments:

  1. Peggy I came to visit and look what I found. I am so honored to part of this esteemed group of bloggers!Thank you so very much.

    Oh,and I do have a Dezigner Pillows Giveaway, I hope you will join in!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you are one of the blogger sites, you are so welcome! xxpeggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful selection of blogs...most I am familiar with and some that I am excited about visiting!! Thanks for the suggestions ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Peggy, great to see all your favourites in the one place. Thanks for being so generous and sharing. Carla

    ReplyDelete